North Carolina Muscadine Grape Conference January 12, 2020, Kenansville, NC
These online Proceedings are the PowerPoint presentations from the conference as pdf files. You will need Acrobat Reader 10 or higher to view these files. Get Acrobat Reader A CD of these Proceedings is available free on request to NCMGA members attendees who have difficulty opening or downloading the online files.
Please note that the Proceedings are a benefit of membership in the Association or attendance at the conference. Members/attendees are welcome to download and print the files, and to share individual files sparingly. Please contact presenters directly if you wish to republish material from their presentations. We ask that you NOT share the link to this Proceedings page. Instead, please encourage interested persons to join the NC Muscadine Grape Association!
- How to Manage Crop Loads in Muscadine – Greg Ison, Ison’s Nursery and Vineyard
- Trends in Muscadine Cultivar Purchases – Greg Ison, Ison’s Nursery and Vineyard
- What information do we need to know to manage insects in North Carolina muscadines – Hannah Burrack, NCSU Dept. of Entomology & Plant Pathology
- Muscadine Diseases – Bill Cline, NCSU Dept. of Horticultural Science
- Muscadine Production Updates – Mark Hoffmann, NCSU Dept. of Horticultural Science
- Developing a Clean Plant Program for Muscadines – Christie Almeyda, Micropropagation and Repository Unit (MPRU), NCSU
- Winemaking in North Carolina – Mark Friszolowski, Childress Vineyards
- International Marketing for Muscadines – Michelle Wang, International Marketing Specialist, NCDA&CS
- New and Emerging Crops Program – Hunter Barrier, Agriculture Research Manager-Piedmont Research Station, New and Emerging Crops Program Coordinator
- Food Safety; What Muscadine Growers Really Need to Know – Chloe Johnson, Carolina Farm Stewardship Association, NC Local Produce Coordinator
- Health Messages of Muscadines – Angela Bendorf Jamison, Communicopia Marketing
- Project to Revitalize the NC Muscadine Grape Association – Debby Wechsler, NCMGA Executive Secretary
The presentation by keynote speaker Dr. Patricia Gallagher is not posted here. It contained unpublished research and cannot be shared.