The North Carolina Muscadine Grape Association (NCMGA) welcomes anyone working with or growing muscadines, or with a special interest in muscadines, to join the association.
- Growers and wineries
- Processors and marketers
- Suppliers to the industry
- Research, extension, and students
- Home gardeners and muscadine enthusiasts
While most members are in North Carolina, the Muscadine Association also welcomes members from other states.
Benefits of membership include:
- the association’s newsletter
- the opportunity to have your farm or business listed on this website
- discounts to conferences and workshops
Being part of the association makes you part of a network for sharing information with each other. And your membership strengthens the Association in its efforts to support muscadine research, have a voice on public policy, and increase public awareness.
We invite you to become a member today! Membership is only $50/year (for one person, farm, or company at one address). More complex operations may choose to have multiple memberships. Student membership is $25, and Associate membership (for suppliers and similar businesses) is $75.